Dilbilgisi Grammar-4 by saithoca

saithoca

Doçent
The writing of a biography can never be completely objective and secure in its accuracy ---- that is the intention of the author.

A) on the condition
B) in order
C) unless
D) even if
E) the fact

saithoca

Doçent
Dear everyone, it is surprising that not even one of you has got the answer right. Please watch out ! :) Don't forget that "the fact THAT" and "on the condition THAT" begin with a Noun Phrase (NP) in the subject position as in;

The fact that MY FATHER is a generous person is well-known across this town.

You can pass this exam on the condition that YOU work much harder than you usually do.

P.S. I hope this helps :) I can do further explanation in Turkish if necessary.

cinnamon

Öğrenci
Gramer olarak uyan iki seçenek var "c" ve "d". Unless anlam olarak uygun değil dolayısıyla cvp d. yazarın amacı bu "olsa bile", bir biyografi yazısı hiçbir zaman tamamiyle yansız ve doğru olamaz.

sakura

Öğrenci
bence even if anlam olarak o uyuyor yazarın niyeti o olsa bile biyografi yazmak asla tamamen objektif olamaz gibi birşey oluyor çünkü

saithoca

Doçent
bence even if anlam olarak o uyuyor yazarın niyeti o olsa bile biyografi yazmak asla tamamen objektif olamaz gibi birşey oluyor çünkü

Can you please provide the translation?

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Gramer olarak uyan iki seçenek var "c" ve "d". Unless anlam olarak uygun değil dolayısıyla cvp d. yazarın amacı bu "olsa bile", bir biyografi yazısı hiçbir zaman tamamiyle yansız ve doğru olamaz.

Why don't you give us the exact translation, please ? :)

Üst