Karşılıklı Konuşma YDS Dialog-1 / SİSTEM DİL

ziyahoca

Öğrenci
Sevgili Arkadaşlar.

YDS'ye yaklaştığımız şu günlerde, sizlere SİSTEM DİL olarak sınava kadar olan sürede sınavda çıkan soru türlerine ufak bakış açıları kazanmanızı amaçlayan bir çalışma yapacağız. En azından hangi soru türlerine nasıl bakmamız gerektiği konusunda fikir sahibi olacaksınız. Önce siz yayınlanan sorulara fikirlerinizi bildireceksiniz sonra soruların detaylı olarak burada analiz edeceğiz. Hepinize iyi çalışmalar.

Harriet:
- I am writing an article about the Cold War period. There is a great deal of material I have to deal with.

Ares:
- I suggest you focus on a specific topic rather than giving a general account.

Harriet:
- ----

Ares:
- So, your article will, I am sure, arouse a great deal of interest in academic and political circles.

A) Right. I will demonstrate how the Cold War has given way to more complex global relations.

B) You know the Eastern European revolutions of 1989 brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union.

C) Especially the Soviet Union's increasingly severe domestic problems led to mounting protests in Russia in 1991.

D) Everyone knows that the Iron Curtain had established one of the most rigid borders in European history.

E) In my opinion, since the end of the Cold War, adapting to change has been difficult throughout Eastern Europe.

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Sevgili Arkadaşlar Diyalog sorularında dikkat edilmesi gereken hususlardan birisi yukarıdaki gibidir.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 3656

Son düzenleme:
Üst