İlgisiz Cümle Irrelevant Sentences-3

ziyahoca

Öğrenci
(I) On average, 30% of the solar radiation that falls on Earth is immediately reflected away by clouds and surfaces, especially snow, ice, and ocean. (II) Trees of tropical rain forests are usually evergreen flowering plants. (III) The remaining 70% is absorbed by Earth and runs the water cycle, drives winds and ocean currents, powers photosynthesis, and warms the planet. (IV) Ultimately, however, all of this energy is lost by the continual radiation of long-wave infrared energy into space. (V) In fact, if heat gains from solar radiation were not balanced by losses, the Earth would heat up or cool down.

A) I B) II C) III D) IV E) V

aysgl_17

Öğrenci
(ı) France,Russia and the US are the world's biggest exporters of small arms.
(ıı) last year they produces 75% of all small arms sold in the world. (ııı) but several other coutries,such as
Egypy and Israel, are also emerging as major producers and traders. (ıv) especially in the Middle East, the problem of arms smuggling
is widespread. (v) for instance, in 2006 Israel exported $ 175 million worth of small arms.

a) ı b) ıı c) ııı d) ıv e) v

Anlatımın akışını bozan cümle hangisidir ?

bir yardımcı olursanız hocam sevinirim:)

A

Akademik Forum

(ı) France,Russia and the US are the world's biggest exporters of small arms.
(ıı) last year they produces 75% of all small arms sold in the world. (ııı) but several other coutries,such as
Egypy and Israel, are also emerging as major producers and traders. (ıv) especially in the Middle East, the problem of arms smuggling
is widespread. (v) for instance, in 2006 Israel exported $ 175 million worth of small arms.

a) ı b) ıı c) ııı d) ıv e) v

Anlatımın akışını bozan cümle hangisidir ?

bir yardımcı olursanız hocam sevinirim:)

bana III. gibi geldi.

A

Akademik Forum

(I) On average, 30% of the solar radiation that falls on Earth is immediately reflected away by clouds and surfaces, especially snow, ice, and ocean. (II) Trees of tropical rain forests are usually evergreen flowering plants. (III) The remaining 70% is absorbed by Earth and runs the water cycle, drives winds and ocean currents, powers photosynthesis, and warms the planet. (IV) Ultimately, however, all of this energy is lost by the continual radiation of long-wave infrared energy into space. (V) In fact, if heat gains from solar radiation were not balanced by losses, the Earth would heat up or cool down.

A) I B) II C) III D) IV E) V

alakasız olan cümle II. diğerlerinde(I,III,IV ve V)güneş ışınımı/yansımasından bahsederken II de yağmur ormanlarındaki ağaçların özelliğine geçmiş

Üst