Dialog with Carmelo Anthony ! Read or Listening...

Fırat

Araştırma Görevlisi
Diaologu okurken dinlemek için indiriniz..

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 133

Jason: Welcome to English, baby! I' m Jason, here with Carmelo Anthony. This summer, you made a movie called Amazing. Can you tell me about that?

Carmelo: I can' t really give you all the details, but we shot it in Beijing and Shanghai. So I was in China for about a week and a half doing that. It was great. Me and Dwight Howard have two roles in there, two pretty important roles, big roles. It was fun, it was my first time acting in a movie. You know, I do a lot of commercials, and I come up with my own ideas for my commercials, but acting in a movie is tough. I respect that profession.

Jason: Your nickname is �Melo,� you know, and a lot of people in China are learning English. So I was wondering if you could help them understand what does the phrase �mellow out� mean?

Carmelo: I know in China it means �sweet melon� or something like that, my name means �sweet melon.� But I don�t like that name. But�you know, over here, man�

Jason: It just means �relax� and stuff, right?

Carmelo: Yeah, I mean, not so much just lazy, just relaxed, but, you know, just always calm. You know, stand composed. You know, just free! Free minded. I�m a pretty laid-back type of guy, I like to have fun. I think that name is perfect for me.

Jason: But you' re a real busy guy, I mean you made a movie, you' re a father, you' re having a scavenger hunt on Twitter today, you know? What do you do to mellow out whenever you get free time? How do you relax?

Carmelo: I watch movies a lot, man. I watch TV, mostly, like, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and, you know, A&E, TV shows like that. For the most part when I' m in the house, I play with my family, watch�I watch a lot of movies though.

Jason: Looking forward to seeing yours when it comes out, man!

Carmelo: Yeah, me too!

Jason: Can I get you to give me a high five and say �English, baby!�

Carmelo: English, baby!

Son düzenleme:
Üst