Karşılıklı Konuşma Dialog-5

ziyahoca

Öğrenci
Robert :
- Did you know that the first recorded Olympic Games took place in the Valley of Olympia in Greece in 776 B.C.?

Ted :
- No, I didn’t. But I know that in antiquity they were held at four-year intervals.

Robert :
- ----

Ted :
- Then, boxing, wrestling, and many other sports must have been added over time.

A) I wonder to what extent the modern Olympic Games were driven by economics and politics.

B) Do you think the goals of modern olympism as stated by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) are still valid?

C) The ancient Greeks believed that human life was completely controlled by the gods.

D) True. Unfortunately, they were abolished by the Roman emperor Theodosius I in 394 A.D.. Interestingly, the first Olympics contained only one event: the foot race.

E) As you know, many cities in the world compete with each other for the honour and prestige of hosting the Olympic Games.

argor1

Öğrenci
Sayın Hocam, bu konu hakkında bir sürü farklı konu açmak yerine tek bir konu altında paylaşımlarınızı yapsanız?

ziyahoca

Öğrenci
aslında sevgili argor haklısınız ama her soru için çeşitli tartışmalar olabileceği ihtimaline ve karışıklığa mahal olmaması için ayrı ayrı soru paylaşıyorum. ama dediğiniz mantıklı :) bir kısım olarak paylaşılabilir.

Üst