reklam

+ Konuyu Cevapla
Bulunan 1 den 8 - Toplam 8
Ağaç Şeklinde Aç2Beğeni
  • 2 gönderen panzehir65

Irrelevant Sentences-3

YDS - Yabancı Dil Sınavı Takıldığınız/Çözemediğiniz Sorular Forumunda Irrelevant Sentences-3 Konusunu İncelemektesiniz

(I) On average, 30% of the solar radiation that falls on Earth is immediately reflected ...


  1. #1
    Yüksek Lisans
    Üyelik Tarihi
    04-2013
    Mesaj
    80

    Irrelevant Sentences-3

    (I) On average, 30% of the solar radiation that falls on Earth is immediately reflected away by clouds and surfaces, especially snow, ice, and ocean. (II) Trees of tropical rain forests are usually evergreen flowering plants. (III) The remaining 70% is absorbed by Earth and runs the water cycle, drives winds and ocean currents, powers photosynthesis, and warms the planet. (IV) Ultimately, however, all of this energy is lost by the continual radiation of long-wave infrared energy into space. (V) In fact, if heat gains from solar radiation were not balanced by losses, the Earth would heat up or cool down.

    A) I B) II C) III D) IV E) V

  2. #2
    Doktora
    Üyelik Tarihi
    10-2011
    Mesaj
    211
    Bu soru B diye bağırıyor hocam. I. cümledeki %30 III.cümledeki %70 birbirinin tamamlayıcısı konumunda.
    ziyahoca ve Galenos bunu beğendiler.

  3. #3
    Yüksek Lisans
    Üyelik Tarihi
    04-2013
    Mesaj
    80
    Irrelevant Sentences-3 Çözüm: Irrelevant Sentences-3-irrelevant-3.jpg

  4. #4
    Yeni Üye
    Üyelik Tarihi
    07-2012
    Mesaj
    10
    (ı) France,Russia and the US are the world's biggest exporters of small arms.
    (ıı) last year they produces 75% of all small arms sold in the world. (ııı) but several other coutries,such as
    Egypy and Israel, are also emerging as major producers and traders. (ıv) especially in the Middle East, the problem of arms smuggling
    is widespread. (v) for instance, in 2006 Israel exported $ 175 million worth of small arms.

    a) ı b) ıı c) ııı d) ıv e) v



    Anlatımın akışını bozan cümle hangisidir ?


    bir yardımcı olursanız hocam sevinirim

  5. #5
    Akademik Forum
    Misafir
    Alıntı aysgl_17 Demiş ki: Mesajı Görüntüle
    (ı) France,Russia and the US are the world's biggest exporters of small arms.
    (ıı) last year they produces 75% of all small arms sold in the world. (ııı) but several other coutries,such as
    Egypy and Israel, are also emerging as major producers and traders. (ıv) especially in the Middle East, the problem of arms smuggling
    is widespread. (v) for instance, in 2006 Israel exported $ 175 million worth of small arms.

    a) ı b) ıı c) ııı d) ıv e) v



    Anlatımın akışını bozan cümle hangisidir ?


    bir yardımcı olursanız hocam sevinirim

    bana III. gibi geldi.

  6. #6
    Yeni Üye
    Üyelik Tarihi
    07-2012
    Mesaj
    10
    Alıntı Akademik Forum Demiş ki: Mesajı Görüntüle
    bana III. gibi geldi.

    banada IV gibi gelmişti fakat cevap V miş

  7. #7
    Akademik Forum
    Misafir
    Alıntı ziyahoca Demiş ki: Mesajı Görüntüle
    (I) On average, 30% of the solar radiation that falls on Earth is immediately reflected away by clouds and surfaces, especially snow, ice, and ocean. (II) Trees of tropical rain forests are usually evergreen flowering plants. (III) The remaining 70% is absorbed by Earth and runs the water cycle, drives winds and ocean currents, powers photosynthesis, and warms the planet. (IV) Ultimately, however, all of this energy is lost by the continual radiation of long-wave infrared energy into space. (V) In fact, if heat gains from solar radiation were not balanced by losses, the Earth would heat up or cool down.

    A) I B) II C) III D) IV E) V
    alakasız olan cümle II. diğerlerinde(I,III,IV ve V)güneş ışınımı/yansımasından bahsederken II de yağmur ormanlarındaki ağaçların özelliğine geçmiş

  8. #8
    Yüksek Lisans
    Üyelik Tarihi
    04-2014
    Mesaj
    84
    Alıntı aysgl_17 Demiş ki: Mesajı Görüntüle
    banada IV gibi gelmişti fakat cevap V miş
    Alakasız cümle IV'dir. V olamaz.





Hızlı Cevap Hızlı Cevap

Benzer Konular

  1. İlgisiz Cümle Irrelevant Sentences-2
    YDS - Yabancı Dil Sınavı Takıldığınız/Çözemediğiniz Sorular forum içinde, yazan ziyahoca
    Cevap: 5
    Son Mesaj: 22-03-2014, 13:53
  2. İlgisiz Cümle Irrelevant Sentences-1
    YDS - Yabancı Dil Sınavı Takıldığınız/Çözemediğiniz Sorular forum içinde, yazan ziyahoca
    Cevap: 2
    Son Mesaj: 21-03-2014, 11:11
  3. Dilbilgisi Cleft Sentences
    YDS - Yabancı Dil Sınavı Takıldığınız/Çözemediğiniz Sorular forum içinde, yazan saithoca
    Cevap: 0
    Son Mesaj: 03-04-2013, 13:48
  4. Simple Sentences
    Low Begining forum içinde, yazan Fırat
    Cevap: 0
    Son Mesaj: 29-10-2010, 21:24

Bu Konu için Etiketler

Mesaj Yetkileriniz

  • Yeni konu açmaya yetkiniz yok
  • Cevap yazmaya yetkiniz var
  • Eklenti yüklemeye yetkiniz yok
  • Mesajınızı düzeltmeye yetkiniz yok
  •  
Yukarı Git